Moments WIth Jere'z

With Love Always From Jere'z

Monday, November 15, 2010

GoodBye PAYLINK!!! Welcome ePETSTER!!!

GoodBye PAYLINK!!
Finally, its time to pen down my journey so far. Days have passed. Its almost 2 years since I began my "new" career (early 2009).. and now, 2011 is waving to welcome me.. What have I gone thus far? Indeed, there are much more that I have been through.. Lots of thanks to my guiding star, Roger, he has really brought me up from a young man to someone who can managed his business well.. 

Today, 15th of November 2010, has significant another breakthrough in my life.. I have decided to take the responsibility of a new business that no one has ever done before.. Welcome ePETSTER !!!

In fact, I am looking forward for the new business.. I am sure I can do it!! But then, I leave all my responsibility and tasks in PAYLINK with a heavy heart.. Lots of efforts and courage have been put to build PAYLINK, but today, I have to leave it to my business partner, Cheah. But anyway, thanks a lot to those who have grown with us here.
WELCOME ePETSTER!!!

The beginning of ePETSTER remark the new beginning of my life.. I would like to thank William Tan for giving me the opportunity to bring up the brand of ePETSTER. The journey will not be lonely because I am always blessed with your support, Lawrence, my assistant. I am sure both of us will create another breakthrough with this new brand.

My Journey has since begin. Beginning December, I will be moving to ePETSTER, nonetheless, PAYLINK will always be in my memory always. I WILL BE BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment