Moments WIth Jere'z

With Love Always From Jere'z

Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY Chaos!!!

Every year, CNY seems to be the days to remember our past and cherish our future. Big celebrations will be held in the Chinese communities in the world. The year of Ox has finally arrived after a 12years cycle since 1997. Thus far, its just by a second that 12years has finally be gone. It has brought plenty of changes to my life though.

As usual, we had our Family Reunion Dinner with my aunts and uncles gathering at my house to cheer for this event of the year. After much preparations for the CNY, its finally here... Childrens will be waiting eagerly for their red packets while the adults will be giving out the red packets. Bt to me, its no longer a childhood life for me.

Yeah, im still receiving it, bt the cheer and mood will never be there anymore. I guess this has been a remark that im getting into adulthood.

On the 1st day of CNY, waking up in the morning, get into my new year suit and went to greets the elderly, my parents, my aunts & uncles, grandparents and etc, before having my breakfast. As a family tradition, we usually take vegetarian on the first day of CNY. Its the usual celebration.

Friends and relatives will be here gambling, playing mahjong, sharing, exchanging gifts and giving out red packets. It was like a usual CNY.

In the late afternoon, we went to the nearby bus station to pick up few of my aunts and uncles, cousins, from Singapore. We came back and had our dinner as usual. Unexpectedly, a series of incidents happened.

At night, there's a big fight in my family. What a surprised New Year gift!!!... Between my dad's siblings... It was expected to happen one day bt not as soon as it is... I saw lots of crying and loud voices shouting at each other... Its a result of wat we called history...

I was pretty sad... Bt being the eldest, I have to be matured in handling this issue. Not to make things worst bt to make it better... In fact, I have shown the maturity to the family... and finally, everyone realized that this once young boy will no longer be a young boy... He is matured and act smart when its necessary.

This chaos has even proven that we are living towards a different level of understanding. This problem started 15years ago... But I knew that its unstoppable bt being a member of family, I need to get a solution towards this...

*Sigh*

May be this will be a good beginning for all parties, as everyone do not need to keep it inside their hearts whereas we have speak it out and let the world heard of it...

Anyway, this is just the beginning of the Ox year, there's still a long way to go.. Blood is Always Thicker Than Water... Believe me, Brothers, Sisters are born forever.. Always Forgive and Forget... Coz everyone LOVE YOU THE MOST...

Jere'z

1 comment: